From Busy to Balance
Are you ready to find balance and be more effective in your work and wider life?
Take reponsibility for your growth… discover the source of your busyness and uncover what drives you to continually act. You’ll explore the solution to busyness and overwhelm isn’t external – it lies within.
Join now and unlock an immediate, lasting impact in your role and wider life.
£1,975 (excl. VAT)
Starts 26th January 2024
6 hours per session
Live on Zoom
- Live facilitation with Karen and Lewis.
- A group of up to 15 like-minded individuals.
- Uncover the hidden motivations and triggers that perpetuate busyness and overwhelm.
- Cultivate a more balanced approach to your work and wider life.
- Practical tools and techniques to be more effective in your role.
In this impactful 4-module course, explore what makes you tick.
Illuminate your strengths and reveal potential barriers to your effectiveness and wellbeing. This profound journey will guide you to explore the unconscious motivations that drive who you are. These motivations are what fuel your habits and lead to busyness. By the end of the programme you’ll recognise the significant effects that your inner thoughts and emotions have on your work and wider life and how to regulate them.
What you will learn
Module 1: How am I motivated?
Discover the science of how your behaviour is influenced by your brain. Explore your PRINT®, an illuminating personality report to help you appreciate what unconsciously motivates you at work. This tool supports you to get to the heart of who you are.
Module 2: Navigating emotions
Cultivate greater awareness by uncovering the blind spots and triggers shaping your emotional reactions. Explore the root source of stress and overwhelm and learn breathing techniques to help you regulate your nervous system.
Module 3: Trapped in survival
Meet your ego and befriend your inner critic. Understanding how your ego creates interference in your work and wider life is essential to your personal and professional growth.
Module 4: Awaken your potential
Experience the value of presence and mental rehearsal to determine who you are at your best. Unlock the key to greater confidence, resilience and learn how to be more effective in all that you do.
What you will get from participating
- Become more balanced and effective.
- Develop your emotional awareness and resilience.
- Overcome insecurities and recognise sources of self-doubt.
- Uncover what unconsciously drives the way you think, feel and act.
- Enhance your confidence and learn to self-regulate in moments of stress.
What people are saying…
Participating in this programme helped me uncover my motivations, address leadership blind spots, and was a catalyst for positive change for me and my team.
Lewis and Karen brought healthy challenge that enabled me to question how I see myself and others. Highly recommended for those seeking personal and professional growth.
I now appreciate how money spent on organisational development programmes is often wasted – because our ego simply draws us back to our familiar habits. Through participating in this course, I’ve gained valuable awareness to change this.
I’m still buzzing about my PRINT® report!
It makes so much sense and is so helpful in helping me see who I am at my best.
Secure your place
The course fee is £1,975 per person (excl. VAT).
Your questions answered
Who’s it for?
- Individuals who want to move from being too busy and overwhelmed to more balanced and effective in their roles.
- Individuals who want to develop their self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
- Leaders who appreciate the benefits of investing in the personal and professional growth of themselves and their team members.
- Professionals keen to understand human nature, deepen self-awareness and realise their full potential.
How can I get my company to sponsor me?
What's included in the programme?
The programme is facilitated live on Zoom by Karen Mason and Lewis Wilson over four one-day modules.
Each module will include a blend of information sharing, group discussions, and practical activities. You’ll be invited to bring personal experiences with you to bring your learning to life.
Prior to the programme, you’ll be invited to complete a survey. The results will form your personal PRINT® report, a powerful reference to guide you through the programme.
Do you offer this programme in-house?
Do you offer this programme as a personal coaching?
Can I pay by invoice?
Join our newsletter...
and receive inspiration, insights and news about our community events.
Follow us online...